Monday, November 28, 2011

Dear Santa,

It's Christmas list time!!!! Nothing too crazy or anything........

First I will start off small..... I would like a gold watch. Not a dainty girls watch, a big face mans watch. Seeing as Rolex will be a lil far fetch, this Michael Kors watch will work...


Second I absolutely NEED an Iphone.... Since I weened off the Crackberry, this is an absolute must. P.s. Keep in mind I have Sprint.... 


Third I would like a new T.V... This gift isn't just for me it's for Mason too. So it's like a double whammy. Kill two birds with one stone kinda gift. ;-) I am getting tired of watching movies in the dark.. and by dark I am referring to the picture!! I can't see shit on this damn black BOX.....

                               

Last but most certainly not least, I would like Prince Charming delivered to my door. Preferably one that looks like David Beckham, one that oooooozes sexy like David, one with lots of tattoos like David (a MUST), one with a HOOOOT lean body like David and most of all one who is an absolute doll with kids like this beautiful man God is!! 

That is all..... See, nothing too extreme.... Pretty sure you can handle that!!.... In return I will leave out some specially BAKED brownies (pun maybe?) and a nice spiked drink to wash it down....

                                                                          Merry Christmas,
                                                                                     Diters ♥

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment